Tollywood Turmoil: Kabeer Singh Dislikes His Movie...!

Monday 24 June 2019

Kabeer Singh Dislikes His Movie...!

                  Kabeer Singh Dislikes His Movie...!


We apologize for our preference in life and movie stars are no dissimilar at some of the times. Bollywood actor, Shahid Kapoor, who now flavors accomplishment and being busy in minting money at the box office with his most recent silver screen Kabir Singh, make known his one of the major regrets in life. The actor has made numerous movies that weren't went good to watch. But one of the a good number crappy movies ever in his career was Shaandaar, according to Shahid.
Arjun Reddy
Kabeer Singh

Shahid supposed to get back in time and take out doing Shaandaar in his line of business. He extracted In of the popular channel Zoom that "I would wipe away Shaandaar from my career path if I could. None of them from this age group of actors can assert that a bad film did went well just because they were in it. I believe I have a very tiny fan support. And I express thanks to them every day of my life. I have ended some of really crappy films."

the movie Shaandaar was made in 2015 and the female lead was Alia Bhatt. The film has absolutely unsuccessful to exist up to its publicity and in truth, actors hope too. The movie did stay behind as confused storyteller ever. regards to Shahid for voicing his dislike over one of his movies, communicating on the behalf of his fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment